Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Indiana Jones!

Ok, so these evil people are chasing us, I think it was me and my cousin. We go into this hotel, and get a room in the basement. Our room has a secret compartment that leads down to this dungeon sort of thing with a big stone statue in it, and this giant stone coffin in the middle. We open the coffin, and it has a wooden bottom. We think that's weird, but then we find a keyhole, and it's another secret compartment. We have to go back to the front desk to get the key, a little gold key. We open it, and it's completely empty. My cousin is like "Haha, those evil people chasing us won't get the treasure." We exit that room of the dungeon and go down this hallway, all dingy and old, like the church basement in the 3rd Indiana Jones movie except without the rats and the sewage. We find another room, and while it's still part of the dungeon it's filled with office furniture, and my aunt is there sitting at her computer. I use her computer to check my email, yahoo answers and GITP and my aunt tells me "You're going to have to leave, or those evil people will catch you!" We never learn anything about the evil people, but they were probably the nazis from the third Indiana Jones movie. Suddenly there's this creepy little girl, dressed in a white gown, who can't talk but knows where we're supposed to go. She guides us down the passageway, jerking her head and pointing, all of this is in complete silence. We reach a room that has another big stone statue in it, and we have to somehow crack the statue open. We keep trying to accomplish this, when the evil people catch us and are like "We'll let your family go, but you, we're gonna kill you." So I'm tied to the statue and they're shooting at me, but none of the bullets are hitting me, they all keep bouncing off the statue. Suddenly my father is there, with my uncle, and they're all trying to free me. The little ghost girl has vanished.Then I wake up, exactly an hour before my alarm goes off, and I was sleeping in the same position I was in tied to the statue.

No comments: