Sunday, June 1, 2008

Of all people, Hugh Jackman?

The first part had a dystopian future setting and a flying car, but I don't remember the rest.The second part Hugh Jackman (why?) had given me a book with a red leather cover and it was a book that had all these spells in it, and I would wave my hand over something and say a word and whatever the spell was for would happen. And for some reason I was the only one that could do this. I used healing spell on this cut that I got during the first part, and then I used a spell that made this tiny spot appear on my palm, and whenever I put my hand under a light source the spot would turn into this big burning hole and I had to remove it from the light before my hand disappeared completely. Someone I know, I think it was a teacher of mine, came and lectured me about using a spell I didn't recognize. I was like "But I don't recognize any of these!" and then I woke up.

No comments: