Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So want to visit the Jungfraujoch again.

I'm completely missing the front of this dream...but here's what I have.
I'm leading a group of kids up a mountain, alternating between on foot and in a wagon. We're carrying an important MacGuffin with us, but I can't remember what it was. There's some guy my age helping me, we're guarding the object and the kids at the same time. We reach the top, I've joined up with a few of my friends, and we find a shower station and stop there. After a quick shower, I walk over to meet Meredith by this little gazebo thing, where there's a plaque declaring that we've reached the top of the Jungfraujoch, the highest point in Europe. Of course this makes no sense, because the top of the Jungfraujoch is covered with ice and the area where we were was wooded. But I was all excited, because we'd hiked to the top of the Jungfraujoch, I mean how exciting is that.
We go back down to the nearest town, and I'm told we're somewhere near the black forest. The kids are buying souvenirs, I see that one girl has bought the same doll that I bought when I went on a field trip with my third-grade class to a little town somewhere in Germany. I go into a house and find Mel and Colleen. I'm like "Guys we should totally go climb the mountain again!" but they're too lazy. I go into the next room and find my sister and 12 of her friends, and they're more excited to get to the top, but instead of climbing they want to take cars. I go into the room where I was before and ask if anyone has a car. Mel and Colleen have been joined by a few of my college friends. Everyone says no. Adrienne suggests we steal a car, Colleen says her mother could drive us. We eventually decide to hike instead of driving up the mountain.

No comments: