Monday, September 27, 2010

Tests aaaaaagh

So I "woke up" and I went to German History, which instead of in Dupont was taking place in a room not unlike the lecture hall in Monroe, but much smaller. I was sitting on the right side of the room, and Jenn was sitting next to me. So it was kind of similar to Anthro in sophomore year.
It turns out there was some homework that I'd missed. I was supposed to do a reading, and answer some questions. The questions were to be answered in one word. And there was a test on the homework worth 50% of my grade. He went over the homework after checking to see if we'd done it, like we were in high school. Also like in high school, I hadn't done my homework and was ashamed. I listened closely as he went over it, and copied down the answers discreetly. He handed out the test, and I forgot everything he just told us.
So like Arabic.

No comments: