Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hey look, I remembered one!

Sort of!
First, I was walking around campus with Erin. We'd just been at seacobeck and had to-go boxes. Campus was greener and had more hills than it does. It was sort of raining, which was putting me in a bad mood. I told Erin we had to go grocery shopping. Erin said that we didn't, because she went and bought new food yesterday. I threw a fit like a five-year-old, whined that I didn't like any of the food she got, and kicked my to-go box of seaco food off a nearby cliff.
I apologized to Erin and went back to my room, which looked a lot like the room I sleep in at Grandpa's house. I sat on the bed, grabbed a random book and read it. I noticed that the clock said 10:45, and it was time to leave and go to World Religions, but I didn't care and continued reading. I didn't check the time again until 11:15. Around :45 I got kind of worried, 'cause I remembered that this was the second day in a row that I'd skipped RELG101 (not really, but in the dream.) I decided to use the Epilepsy excuse, and headed over to Trinkle to catch the professor. Trinkle was different than it usually is, but I didn't notice it. The ceilings were higher, the walls were whiter and clear of bulletin boards, and the huge windows were trimmed in gold. A large spiral staircase with a blue carpet let straight up to the door to room 204. I vaguely noticed that there usually wasn't a staircase there.
The professor was talking to a bunch of other students. I apologized for skipping, and asked for a summary of what I missed. He gave me a little slip of paper that had all of the readings I was to do on it, and told me to read the syllabus. He asked why I didn't come to class twice, and I said that my Epilepsy was acting up, and I'd had seizures on both days. He didn't buy it.
I woke up before I had to think of a different excuse.

Next dream, the actor who played Chewbacca had been murdered, and we had to follow clues hidden in the Expanded Universe books to find his body. It was in George Lucas's basement.

No comments: