Thursday, July 24, 2008

If only they served bratwurst at movie theaters.

There was this contest to design an outfit for someone. You could choose a black chick or a white dude. I chose the white dude because I could just give him shorts and a polo shirt. I drew this outfit while I was babysitting, then I hired the kids to help me steal the results. They were in the office of my music theory teacher from fall semester. Then Sam called me and reminded me that I'd promised to go see Little Miss Sunshine in theaters with him. I told him that I didn't want to go see that movie, because it wasn't in theaters and because I wanted to go see Dark Knight. But I'd promised, so I went. We found Mike Downey at the movie theater, and went to the refreshment counter, where I ordered a bratwurst served on a hard roll with hot mustard, like in Germany. And some rice with mushrooms.

No comments: