Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'll never get a fucking job!

So, I was looking for a job.
I went to a Blockbuster in Snowden Square (there is no Blockbuster in Snowden Square), slapped the counter and said "Give me a job, dangit!" So they did. They said I was senior manager, gave me a badge and everything. I went outside, told my parents (who were in the car with my sister) that I had a job. They were kind of "yay." about it, I didn't understand why. But then it turned out that because I had a badge, I had to participate in this contest thing. It lasted three days, so my parents brought around a suitcase or two full of stuff. You (yes YOU) came out with my luggage and said "I'll be helping you with the tournament!" I had a team of 4 people, it was me, two girls and a cuteish guy. You kept saying "Hey, hey, go out with him!" because you're like that.
There was something having to do with a tiger in the basement with all of my luggage and my piano. Then we were on a stage with 2 other teams and a bunch of plastic gold angels. We were in front of an audience of nicely-dressed people, including the woman who told me I was hired at the Blockbuster. 3 judges talked about something I can't remember, then said that my team had won. I went up to the woman and said "Great! When can I get to work?" and she said "Oh, you were never really hired, we just needed one more person for the event." Bitch.

No comments: