Saturday, July 4, 2009

The dreadful crime of piracy

First part, I was in our church but it didn't look like our church. I was hiding books and boxes in different drawers in the basement and office while a play was going on upstairs. I had to avoid parents of children that I wanted to hire me. I don't remember the rest.
Then Reece gave me a skype call, I had to explain to my parents who he was, which was difficult because he had a face like Michael Jackson meets the Joker. I asked if he'd fallen into a vat of chemicals. I told my parents he went to UMW
.
Then we were on the campus of UMW, Sheckells and David and Rachael and I,
and those three had to be executed for pirating music and videos on the UMW internet, and so being caught. My parents were the executioners, they had to drink some cocktail of death. Oh, Stephanie was also getting executed and a bunch of people I don't know. The rest of the dream was me trying to reason with my parents and help the 4 I cared about escape.

No comments: