Friday, July 24, 2009

Jail.

I was chilling with Meredith and David, who'd been arrested. I remembered that I'd received a paper in the mail saying I had to go to jail. I didn't know why, but I felt I should, so I looked through my backpack searching for this sheet of paper and found nothing but a bunch of graded German and math papers. I followed them to prison anyway, I didn't know where to go so I just followed Meredith around. She went over to this corner where a bunch of chicks were making art out of coke cans, and made this little sculpture with her name on it. The prison looked a lot like the cafeteria at centennial. I went up to this nice black woman at a counter and asked her why I'd been arrested. She looked at me and said "Do you want to sign up for the midnight breakfast at seacobeck?" I kept asking and she kept changing the subject to midnight breakfast.

No comments: