Saturday, August 28, 2010

A second cyrus. THE HORROR!

A second African Grey snuck into our house like a deck toad. He started stomping around the floor while I was at the computer, and I got annoyed because I thought it was Cyrus. Then I realized that another parrot was stomping around in the living room. Since they were both African Greys, which all look exactly alike, I was confused about which was which. I spoke to the one in the kitchen, and he started spouting intelligible English. I spoke to the one in the living room and he went "Ooo! 4, 5, sssss" so I took that one and put him in his cage. The other one I had to find the owner for. I found its owner, but they were an evil cult that wanted to use the parrot in a ritual sacrifice. I had to save it, so I did. I didn't know what to do with him though. I'm pretty sure Erin O'Neal was involved in the solution.

No comments: