Thursday, May 29, 2008

I can't remember the rest.

I was at my house, and it was all decorated for a party, I guess it was Christmas because my sister was singing "The Night Santa Went Crazy" by Weird Al. Then Santa shows up, and he has indeed gone crazy and wants to destroy the world, but my sister and I keep telling him no, he CAN'T destroy the world. It's impossible without..um...this stuffed animal. And then we have to hide the stuffed animal, and I'm communicating with my sister and father about how to do this, via AIM and text messaging so Santa can't detect us. The government is involved somehow.
Then the dream changes, and I'm water skiing with someone, probably my sister again, using those foam noodles. Then the boat stops and I fall forward and land in it, and my sister's like "It's just like an Indiana Jones movie!" and my mom's like "I told you not to water ski in those flip flops!" and I'm like "But they're the best shoes EVER!" and then I wake up.

No comments: