Thursday, December 18, 2008

asdfghjl;

I was in my dorm room with Mary Katy, preparing for some sort of play. Mr. Ballard was directing it, so it was probably related to the Christmas pageant. I had to dress up in all black, but I had no black shoes, which caused some stress with my mother. My room was up on the 3rd or 4th floor of this building, and the play was being put on on the 2nd. I had to memorize my lines, and present them to a professor in one of the fine arts buildings. Instead I just printed them off of the internet and planned on reading them. My part in the play was to shepherd the kids around, and at one point I had to be in the basement, holding a pad of paper while someone else drew on it. What? >.^ So I went down to do my part. Meanwhile, upstairs, they're wondering where I am, and when they finally find me they're completely infuriated. I grab a coke from the convenient cooler, and explain that I was doing my part downstairs like I was told to.

No comments: