Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aliens.

I was in what looked like a hotel hallway with my sister's friends Heather and Andy. I'd just failed classes, so my family decided to disown me like that Turkish family in Gegen Die Wand. We were playing some kind of hand-held Pictionary, except instead of random nouns and actions and concepts, we had to draw things based entirely on in-jokes from my sister's group of friends. So I kept losing. Through this I learned that aliens had been abducting people from this hotel every night for the last few nights.
This girl that looked like one of our christmas ornaments, a little straw doll in a Russian outfit, led me through the Freshmen wing of my highschool into this room where my family was sitting and talking about me. It looked like my grandmother's apartment, with a door to the balcony, but the balcony was made of wood like a beach house. It was night, and everything was painted blue. I had an idea for how to get back at my family for disowning me. I told my grandmother (except it wasn't my grandmother, it was my biology teacher. It wasn't my family either) that I'd seen something really cool, and led her out to the balcony. The aforementioned aliens were there, as if waiting for me. The doll was talking to them, I suppose she'd told them to wait. These aliens looked like the standard little green men, except they were dressed in 18th century clothing, and two of them were sporting ridiculous mustaches. I gave my "grandmother" to them, and they took her away. On my way back into the hotel/beach house/apartment/freshman wing, I met my grandfather (again, not my grandfather) who asked me where she was. I told him I didn't know.

Scene change! I was walking on this gravel path in the middle of nowhere. I think there was a body of water on my right. There were some GITPers there, their avatars. The only one I remember is AngelSword, and he disappeared shortly. There were 3 of us left, we were looking around for him, but all we found was the front pocket of his shirt (that his avatar doesn't even have, but nevermind). Inside was the pocket Pictionary notebook. We kept walking, one of the other GITPers disappeared, and then I woke up.

No comments: