Friday, September 11, 2009

That is so out of character.

I found out that one of the chat playgrounders lived in Wise county VA. I think it was Bea, yeah I know she doesn't. I started talking rather meanly about how I don't get why anyone would want to live there. Bea explained that most of the people had been living there for so long and didn't want to leave their normal lives. I started whining that there was nothing to do but go to Walmart. Bea countered that there was hiking and mountainy stuff, I conceded to that, but also said that they weren't real mountains down there compared to the mountains or alps.
Next thing I know I was hiking. And I saw this weird animal that had the head of a bird and the body of a moose. I found out there were more mixed animals around when I was chased in a car (driven by my mom) by some buffalo/lion mix. And Ralph got super-protective and violent and won a fight with a wolf thing by tearing it's throat out in a bloody battle.

No comments: