Saturday, November 6, 2010

Doing fun stuff in the middle of the night.

It was the middle of the night. Adrienne and I went somewhere, to the playground or something, and we were discussing Doctor Who and how happy we are that 10 is gone. We came back a weird way that led us through several buildings and across a large grassy space, to end up behind the apartments. As we headed towards our buildings, it started to rain. This stressed me out. I ran over to my building, cried out to Adrienne dramatically as we separated, and instead of fishing my key out I swiped my card to get into the laundry room.
Meredith was there. I decided to do some laundry too, and loaded my clothes into a machine (without having to go back into the apartment to get them.) Meredith got upset, because apparently she was washing all of the clothes in the world, and needed the entire roomful of machines. I apologized.
Then I woke up.

No comments: