Thursday, November 4, 2010

She uses Vaseline. Also Farscape?

Merin (Mer and Erin) and I were getting ready to go somewhere, some kind of carnival I think. I was singing "She Don't Use Jelly" by the Flaming Lips. I told Erin that I like the Ben Folds cover of the song better, and she told me she liked the original. Meredith complained that the lyrics make no sense.

Then I texted Reece and told him that we were going to this carnival, and that I wish he was here. Suddenly he appeared next to me, in the doorway of the kitchen. He gave me a big hug.
But then I received a text from Reece that read ":( I wish I was too." I kept receiving texts from him. I showed the texts to the Reece that was here, and he was also confused. At least, his face said so. He hadn't actually spoken since arriving, and I hadn't noticed 'til now that that was strange. We determined that this guy was a doppelganger and should not be. I didn't want to destroy him though. I was deciding what to do when I woke up.

No comments: