Tuesday, November 23, 2010

History Exam.

I was taking my history exam. The short answers were really easy, so I finished them in about 5 minutes. But then the professor told me that if I handed in my work on looseleaf it wouldn't count, and I had to have a blue book. I dug around in my backpack and found a rather beat up one. I copied my short answer questions, then started on the IDs. They weren't IDs anymore, they were matching, but they were still really hard. I looked at the clock and realized I only had 20 minutes to do the essay portion of the test, which is half of the test grade. I looked at the essay question, and was completely bamboozled. It was about one of the books, which I hadn't read for some reason.
Then I "woke up", remembered that the test was a take-home test and that it was due TODAY, and I still hadn't done the essay. I had an hour. I forced myself not to used the internet to find the answers to everything.

No comments: