Monday, April 11, 2011

*groan* And now I have to go to tennis.

In my dream, I was so nervous about the possibility of getting woken up by the horrific fire alarm for the 1 AM fire drill that I just got up and went for a walk. It was grey outside, and kinda drizzly, but I wasn't annoyed by that. I met Mel in the parking lot. I told her that she was mean for never visiting us, and that it was just as hard to get to Pittsburgh as for her to get to Ellicott City and we should compromise. She told me to take the train. We got onto the subject of the German train system, and from there to the movie Friendship, and from there to German comedies in general. We walked up to William Street, and then I remembered that I needed to get inside and back to my room without Erin noticing so I could pretend to sleep through tennis. I did manage to get back to my room without being seen, but I was sure I had been heard. I looked at my phone, saw that it was only 1:30 (though it should have been more like 6:00) and turned over and went back to sleep. Then I woke up for real, and saw that it was 7:30 and my alarm would ring in 15 minutes.

No comments: