Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wish I remembered more of the second part.

First, Ballard and I wanted to go see this movie about China (undoubtedly influenced by my hours playing Marvel yesterday) so we arranged for a time and met at the theater. This theater was in the basement of the art museum in DC. We arrived early, but were detained by some security people. We were let out 5 minutes before the start of the movie, and then Ballard told me that he hadn't bought me tickets. I rushed to an electronic ticket booth, cut to the front of the line and ordered myself a ticket. We got to the theater just as it was starting. The movie was horribly stereotypical, like Mandarin's palace from Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
Meredith met me outside when we got out. We decided somehow that we had to go spy on some people on Princess Anne street. We pretended we were friends of theirs and crashed a party. I don't remember what we heard, but we got caught and got arrested. We were imprisoned in our apartment, they gave us ankle bracelets to keep us inside. I told them that we had to get on campus for classes, we had finals and were graduating in less than 2 weeks, and they were like "Too bad, you jaywalked too many times."

No comments: