Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today I'll go to the library.

I was at home researching my paper. Except it wasn't my home, it was darker, smaller, and all of the furniture was different. Also, there were huge bookshelves. It kind of was like the living room of my apartment here, but instead of the piano there was a bookshelf, and there wasn't a giant window. I was sitting on the couch reading a book about Buddhism. My father came in, said something about being proud of me for doing homework, then into the hallway. My mother was at the barn. I think dad was taking a nap. I got a text from Andrew Ballard saying to meet him at the library. I told him I didn't have a ride there, he said I should just walk.
I left the apartment/house and found that it was located in the center of a parking lot at the side of a busy highway, where you'd expect a gas station to be. There were trees surrounding the lot. The sun was setting off to my right. I went in that direction, made another right, and ended up at the library eventually. My father texted me a while later and asked me where I was, I told him I was at the library researching my paper. He was like "How did you get there?", I responded "I walked.", he was like "Yay!"
Then I met some of the people from my business class and we started discussing German things.

No comments: