Saturday, January 24, 2009

More Doctor.

First dream, Meredith and I were flying around with the 10th Doctor. He'd somehow become obsessed with Kentucky Fried Chicken, and wanted to go back in time to meet Colonel Sanders and find out what's in the secret blend of herbs and spices. Meredith and I were like "NO DON'T DO IT, IT'S BAD FOR YOU!" At some point I told the tale of when I wore my glasses in the ocean and was knocked head-over-heels, so I don't have glasses anymore. We also kept referring to something we called "the lettuce incident", which I think involved the Doctor attacking someone who was holding lettuce, but it was never said what exactly the incident was.
Next dream, all of the suite ('cept Amanda of course) + Sheckells had to sneak into this building to get plans of some sort. But to do that I had to pretend to be Empress of the Universe to get past this one guy. This worked a little, but I had to get the others to play along, and they didn't know what I was doing at first. I managed to get all of them to do understand what was going on and to act like I was Empress of the Universe, but then Mel showed up. For some reason this made the old guy I was trying to fool say "HA! I knew all along you weren't the Empress of the Universe! That would be preposterous!"
Then I woke up.

No comments: