Saturday, April 11, 2009

Erin had a FAR more interesting dream, and you should ask her about it.

Rachael Lubitz and I were in some kind of boarding school, it had two hallways, it was old and everything was made of shiny wood. We had some kind of raygun thing, we tried it out and found we had the ability to see through walls. We snuck over to the other hallway, the one that housed the boys, and we zapped a hole in a wall so we could look at the shirtless boys. Then we got caught. We ran outside to speak to my mother. We needed to get Rachael a security clearance. We got in a truck, it was like a pickup truck but it had 3 beds stacked on top of each other. Then I had to go to the bathroom, and I ran back inside the school building, but there were stacks of printer paper and phonebooks on top of the toilets, which made me wake up and use the bathroom.
Fall back asleep, I'm in a cafeteria with Meredith and Erin. The next week is "spirit week" or some kind of associated week with sports and stuff. I talk about this one guy who won basketball championships. Erin starts teasing me about liking a guy, but Meredith says "How could he have won anything, the contests are next week." I blush and think "Oh geez, I was wrong then, sorry." As punishment for such a transgression, all three of us have to put on a play. We're at a fair, and I'm eating cotton candy, which was stolen from me. We reach the stage, which is really small and inside a TV but it's still a stage. On it right now are the Andrew sisters who sing Johnney Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet. Meredith is laughing, my mother asks "What, have you seen that before?" Meredith starts to tell her that I had shown it to her but I poke her and she says "Yeah, I found it online."
There's something having to do with evil sisters and finding something, but I can't remember it.

No comments: