Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need a license and my own car, then.

I was in a car with my sister and Ralph. We were in a traffic jam. Madeline was driving, of course, but she decided that she was hungry. We were at a complete standstill, so she got out of the car and went to the ihop on the side of the road, leaving me to take care of Ralph. I found that she'd dumped a lot of change in the back of her car, so I took some of that as payment. Then the car started to roll forwards, as the cars in front and in back of me started moving. I was like, someone should be driving this car. So I jumped up to the front seat. Ralph tried to, but I made him stay in the back. I was very uncomfortable, so I pulled the car off of the road, into the grass, and walked Ralph around a bit. I went back to the car after a while to find the car being stolen by two 15-year-old girls. I shooed them away. Then some guy came over and tried to steal the car, and I tried to stop him, but then I recognized him as one of Madeline's friends. He told me that Madeline didn't trust me with her car. I told him she was wise not to and let him drive us back to the ihop.

2 comments:

Stark said...

Man why you gots to be stealin' my car? That ain't right!

Mauve Shirt said...

You got out of it while it was moving!