Thursday, August 6, 2009

I miss miramar.

This friend of mine, well not really a friend so much as an acquaintance, from high school was holding a huge party. Like a huge party. Besides the 8 or so friends from my own high school group, she invited over 200 people, including some famous people. The party was at this lodge by a lake beach, and a huge waterpark was next door. There were cupcakes, I ate like 5 and thought "Gosh, that'll be a lot of points." I had to go to the bathroom, but all the stalls were full, and the only other place for me to pee was behind a log in the basement of the waterpark. I couldn't bring myself to pee back there, because there was a staircase RIGHT THERE. There was an exit opposite the staircase to a waterfall slide that fell into a wavepool, so lots of people were coming down the stairs. After a while I just went to the normal bathroom.
Then I went out to meet my friends, I was sitting with Sheckells. My parents were close by, too. Sheckells was chatting with some people I'd never met, so naturally I started speaking German. One black kid in the corner helped me remember words. I'm surprised that my subconscious was able to come up with "verschwindet" (to disappear). Sheckells got mad at me for being antisocial.
Then I woke up.

No comments: