Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's always Mexicans, ain't it?

I was snoozing on the couch in the living room at home when I heard knocking at the door. When I opened it, it turned out to be a representative of the Mexican Lawnmowing Team and his faithful Dalmatian companion. Ralph came bounding out to meet them. The representative begged me for some coffee for him and his teammates. I wasn't sure how to make coffee, but I figured it out, and made them some coffee. While the coffee was brewing, my father called me and said I needed to find a certain glasses case. It had glasses in it, but they were example frames, not glasses that anyone'd wear. I grabbed a few members of the MLT and went to look for it. I looked all over and found many that fit the description, but every time I showed one to my father he would smack it out of my hands and yell at me about how I was unable to ever find anything.

No comments: