Saturday, August 15, 2009

Julia likes girls.

I was in the beach house with the folks from the party last night. Well, it looked like the beach house, but it was located in a city. We were discussing what we'd do for the day. A few people wanted to go somewhere, other people wanted to hang here, but about half of them wanted to hang with my sister and not me.
Julia, Ali and some really sketchy dude I didn't recognize were ones that decided to hang with me. The dude was making a movie and showed it to us. It involved spies and explosions. Bridges and boats were exploding. I thought it was really cool. Then I had to go to the bathroom. I was in there washing my hands and Ali comes in and explains to me that the sketchy dude is Julia's new boyfriend (wtf?!) and I should be nice to him.

No comments: